Thursday, 7 February 2013

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen's


No.3 BlackTulip, No.4 BlackCocoa, No.9 OysterGlow

So after hearing loads about these eyeliners I finally got to try them out and see what they are all about! Firstly, Pixi is a brand that I have read a lot about but haven't actually owned anything from them before. I love their whole brand image and their packaging. I decided to go into the Pixi shop on Carnaby Street in London and do some digging about the brand. As I walked into the boutique like shop the ladies who work there were having a lovely little chatter and quickly I was involved in their conversation. They walked me round the shop and explained every product to me and overall I was impressed. They were such lovely girls who gave me the attention that every shopper should get.
Moving swiftly on to the eyeliners. To start with the only bad thing I have to say is I did ask for a black and instead I got 'Black Tulip' a extremely dark purple. Not the end of the world. 
The eyeliners themselves are so creamy and soft. You have about 5 seconds to work with them, blend, smudge, whatever floats your boat, until they set completely and they will not budge all day. I wear brown eyeliner the majority of the time and No 4. Black Cocoa has been my favourite. You won't look in the mirror at about 5 o'clock and see that your eyeliner is half way down your face. This product stays. 
The other colour I was really excited about was No 9. OysterGlow. This is a champagne liner that I thought would be perfect for your tear duct area. However saying that I have found my favourite use for this liner is to actually smudge it all over my eye to act as a base before I put shadow on. Works a dream.
These eyeliners are affordable at only £9.50 and in my opinion beat MAC eyeliners hands down.
Overall i love this eyeliners, the only negative I have to say (other than getting the wrong colour) is because of the creamy texture I seem to be getting threw my brown one rather quickly. 

You can pick Pixi up from Boots or they have a shop on Carnaby Street.


Endless Silky Eye Pens (link) : £9.50

I was so intrigued by Pixi, what other products should I try?!

Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee

10 comments:

  1. I have Oyster Glow. Its so pretty. I hadnt thought about putting it all over my lid, I may have to try that next time!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely:)! x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a new beauty blogger & i hope like this your stop by my blog & if your enjoy it feel free to follow :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I would love if you came and looked at mine!
    http://rosarahsgoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been wondering about these liners for the LONGEST. thanks for all the info :)
    xx
    India
    http://www.newyorkcitystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that black cocoa. The shade is beautiful. If I could try one please send it over lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im yet to try these but have heard nothing but good things.. Im also a sucker for packaging...and these are fab :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. best professional tipster check us out we are the bomb !!!
    Jeux de

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all three colours! they are very versatile yet somewhat unconventional!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP STYLERASSP INTERIOR

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies