Thursday, 17 January 2013

Review: Chantecaille Future Skin Foundation

So I picked this up about 2 months ago after reading so much about how brilliant Chantecaille is. I actually went in thinking of picking up the Chantecaille "Just skin" but got swayed towards "Future Skin."
Future Skin foundation in nude
So this foundation is the most luxurious make up piece I own, and for this reason I don't use it every day. Only for special days or when my skin needs a bit of cheering up. 
The formulation of this foundation is a "oil free gel" which means that is works really well for oily skin however I think it could work for all skin types. The finish of the foundation is a healthy dewy look, but it doesn't make you look shiny or oily. I use a powder when I wear it just to set it and make it last longer.  Future Skin foundation contains Aloe, Chamomile and Arnica which means that it is very soothing on the skin and makes it suitable for sensitive skin.
The best way I found to apply this foundation is using a real technique buffing brush or a Sigma F82 brush. This way it can be really buffed into skin and it will look like your hardly wearing any foundation.
Now not only is this my must luxurious foundation is it also the most money I have ever spent on one item before in my life. For a pricey £58 this is no cheapy foundation and I guess that is why Chantecaille is associated with celebrity's like Millie Mackintosh. I picked mine up from Space NK and luckily I had £10 off with my N.dulge points to make this purchase a little easier on the bank balance. However I do think it is worth it and I really do want to try more products from Chantecaille (Maybe when I win the lottery though?) 

Have you tried anything from Chantecaille before? What did you think?

You can pick up Chantecaille "Future Skin" from SpaceNK stores or online for £58 (link)


Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee






2 comments:

  1. Great review!! Following you on Google Friend Connect:-) http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this foundation and love, but like you I save it for special occasions. I actually use the bourjois healthy mix serum foundation for every day and its a really good dupe! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies