Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Best of 2012 #2 - Skincare, Hair care & Body care

So this is going to be part 2 of the best products of 2012, in this post will be skincare, hair care and body care.
Lets get crackalacking 

Best Cleanser: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial wash
Best Toner: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Best Make up remover: Bioderma Crealine H20
Best Spot Treatment: Origins Super Spot Remover
Best Exfoliator: Origins Modern friction
Best face Mask: Origins Clear Improvement 
Best Moisturiser: Origins VitaZing SPF 15


Best Shampoo: John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo
Best conditioner: John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner
Best Hair Mask: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair conditioning Treatment
Best Clarifying Shampoo: Fekkai Apple Cider 
Best finishing, styling, vavavoom product: Bumble and bumble Texture
Best Hair oil: L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil



Best Body Wash: I love... Coconut & Cream (available from Superdrug)
Best body Lotion: The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
Best Body Exfoliator: Lush Rub Rub Rub
Best Perfume: Paul Smith Rose
Best Hand Cream: Any of the Laura Mercier Hand Creme - Favourite being Almond and Coconut.

If you haven't read part 1 of the best of 2012 then click here

I hope you all had a great year and tell me what your favourite skincare/haircare/bodycare products are?

Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee



6 comments:

  1. I agree that the Origins spot remover has been a life saver this year! I actually want to try out some Laura Mercier products this year too. Happy New Year!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try most of those things haha, expecially bioderma!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh great picks for the haircare giving me ideas!

    Miranda M | Pretty Squared

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Body Shop, body butters, they are the best! :)

    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection of products!! Love the bodyshop. I still want to try the I love products. http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love posts like this. I've had my eye on the origins super spot remover and clear improvement mask for a while, and seeing them both in your favourites has tempted me even more! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies