Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Korres Lip Butters


So I would say that the buzz about these started about 3 years ago but I never actually brought any until recently. To this day they are still talked about everywhere in the "blogger" world. I never understood why.... until I brought them.


These lip butters are super soft and melt the second they come in contact with your skin. They are amazingly moisturising and leave a subtle hint of colour. So I picked up 3 of these baby's Wild Rose, Guava and Pomegranate. I have to say Pomegranate is my favourite, its a lovely coral colour and has a lovely sweet scent that isn't overpowering in the slightest. 

Korres is a natural brand so these lip butters have no nasty's in them (parabens, sulphates and so on)

Overall i completely understand the hype about these now as they just are the perfect "throw in your handbag" product. I'm excited to rock Wild Rose over winter as its a bit of a darker colour so its perfect for the festive season.


Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee

Hope your all having a wonderful time in the run up to Christmas
x


(On a different note my friend has recently started a bloggaroo and it would be great if you could all check hers out. Link - everyone started out at the beginning with few followers so it would be nice if everyone could support her and give her a cheeky follow !) 

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound of these really want to try the wild rose looks lovely. x
    kittymakesup.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to try these. I love the Guava scent- just finished the Guava shower gel and it was so lovely!
    http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive always wanted to try these. The wild rose looks lovely. Havent found a UK website to buy them off of though?
    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been wanting some of these for agess!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Wild Rose one and I adore it! Wore it out yesterday in fact! :)

    Erica
    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies