Sunday, 11 November 2012

What Instagram Saw This Week #3

1. Went to Carluccio's for some yummy lunch, 2. Bored by myself? Peace out sign, 3. The Christmas PJs are out, 4. Discovered the BEST drink ever- white peppermint mocha! 5. Lonely at home, 6. Got some Chilli seeds from Wahaca, 7. Mexican dinner with friend! (at Wahaca), 8. Making Wraps for dinner with my brother, 9. 6 SATURDAYS TILL CHRISTMAS, 10. Quick act normal, 11. One of my besties family showing me love, 12. Um Essie heaven?! 13. Want to be back in a hot country, 14. On hold for an hour and a half, 15. My "I've been on hold for so long" face.

Hope you all have a lovely week!

Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee

Make sure you all check out my Giveaway of the month #1 (Laura Mercier hand creme!) - 

1 comment:

  1. Love these posts! maybe Im just nosy :P

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies