Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Origins VitaZing

So Origins VitaZing is one of those endlessly talked about products in the beauty world so I thought it was time I picked it up and tried it for myself. 


VitaZing is a moisturiser that has a slight "tint" to it. However it is not a tinter moisturiser. VitaZing is a real "pick me up" product. It makes your skin glowy, healthy looking and slightly more tanned. 



When you first use VitaZing out of the bottle it is a white liquid with little brown dots in it (the sheer tint). When you work it into your skin these burst and create a natural tint. Its the perfect moisturiser for the days where you don't want to wear make up or your just popping to the shops but you just want a bit of something to make you feel more confident. 



Not only can you just wear it on its own but I actually use it as my daily moisturiser under make up. I find that it doesn't make me too oily (its oil free) and just gives my skin a extra boost. I think this would be perfect with anyone who has normal - oily skin types, people with dry skin might not feel it gives them enough moisture.

The only downside to this product is the hefty price tag. £27 for 50ml. Its pretty expensive however saying that you do only need a pea size amount daily. If you use to much it won't sink into your skin and just looks like you've applied shiny foundation that hasn't been worked in properly.

I really need to try more Origins products as everything I've tried I've loved!

Let me know what you favourite Origins product is


Twitter: @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such an amazing product. This has been on my wish list for a little while now!

    xx

    Enter my giveaway @ wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies