Saturday, 6 October 2012

Review: Origins Clear Improvement Mask



So I've been trying this mask for about 5 weeks now and I thought I'd give it a little review.
I haven't always been a fan of face masks as I thought that they brought everything out and up (ew) but I never got to the stage that they actually cleared up my skin.
However I decided to splurge out and get this mask as I heard Anna from viviannadoesmakeup rave about it.
Its now a fact. I love masks.
This mask hasn't cleared up my skin spots wise but it has completely got rid of any blackheads and has improved the appearance of my skin overall.
I love it. 
I use try and use it twice a week - sometimes I forget. 
It can be quite drying so I would not recommend this for anyone who doesn't have oily skin. You might be able to get away with using it if you have normal skin but be careful!
Overall this mask is amazing! I love it and I will be trying out more Origins products.

What Origins products do you recommend? 


7 comments:

  1. I remember loooving this back when I had oily skin! Definitely need to try more Origins face masks more suited to my skin now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this for ages:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mask has been on my wish list for ages, thanks for the review! :) xx

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a product I need in my life.
    Thanks for the review!
    Kelly
    http://fromthesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try this I've read so many good reviews! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS review has been a saviour! im having real problems with large, clogged pores and this is leading to bad breakouts. Im definitely going to try this now, could be a good starting point into evening out my complexion. great post xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies