Thursday, 25 October 2012

Next Goody Bag

 So If you read my post about the Next event (click here) then you will know that last week I attended the Next Event. It was an amazing night and to top it all off we received goody bags to try some of the products. 

So as I said in my last post I was really impressed with the quality and price of the Next 'beauty' products. Especially with the home scents and perfumes. I received 4 items in my goody bag- a room diffuser, perfume, body scrub and beauty palette. What I felt let down the whole Next Beauty range is the packaging for the Beauty Palette, it feels really cheap and not that great quality- however the products inside it are actually alright! From my goody bag there were 2 clear winners for me - the Room diffuser and Perfume.




Next's new home scents and perfumes full under 4 categories that they've named after different cities - New York, Paris, London and Milan. They all have completely different scents but are all amazing. I found that I liked the Paris in candle form yet preferred the London perfume. So it all works out and you can mix and match to what you like. 
In my goody bag I got to try the Milan "Luxury reed diffuser" and the New York "perfume."
They are amazing. Personally the perfume is more of an evening perfume as its quite over powering and strong - I don't think it was one that I picked up for liking the scent but it actually is quite nice! I got told this was £8 for 50ml however on the website I can only see £12 for 100ml. But either way its really cheap and its pretty good quality.
As for the room diffuser. Well lets just say my rooms smells like the sexiest candle/perfume shop ever. Milan is very fruity and with a slight floral hint. Its amazing, I don't know how else to describe it. And for only £18! I really want to try some of the other scents and just scatter them everywhere.

Links to all the Next Beauty range-



Just Pink perfume - http://www.next.co.uk/x50392s3  







Have you tried anything from the new Next Beauty range? 


Follow me on:
Twitter : @TashaPertwee
Instagram: TashaPertwee




5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fab event! How did you find out about it? I love Next, their products are awesome! Given you a follow lovely.

    Would love it if you checked out my blog, I'm having a MAC makeup giveaway too!

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Next perfumes :) I bought the Eau Nude last week & loved it. It actually smells really similar to Coco Chanel Mademoiselle! & for £6 or £10 depending on the size! Such good value
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are amazing!! I'm so impressed xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh you gott some lovely bits xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies