Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Next Event- Picture Heavy!


So I was lucky enough to be invited to the NEXT Blogger Event evening. It was held in a beautiful hotel in London. I didn't really know what to expect as I hadn't heard that much about NEXT's makeup range however I was blown away and pleasantly surprised.   


I don't know if I was just out of the loop or being stupid but I didn't know that NEXT sells other brands of makeup?! They actually sell quite a few amazing brands, including St. Tropez, Models Own, Burts Bees and more!


I think I was most attracted to the gorgeous Models Own nail polishes.




One of NEXTS own brand line is "Just Pink." As i mentioned before I was pleasantly surprised. I actually really liked the "Just Pink" line, the scent smelt so expensive and luxurious however the price is very reasonable. 


NEXT's big launch was the new "home scent" range. They brought out 4 different scents represented by 4 city's- London, Milan, Paris, New York. Each of these have candles, perfume, diffuses, body scrubs and more! My personal favourite was Paris. I will be picking up some of their candles very soon as they are very affordable and smell gorj!


 I think we covered ourselves head to toe in trying all the different perfumes. But again, I didn't know NEXT sold all of these brands!? Marc Jacobs, DKNY, Diesel etc...


I met so many lovely people there. It was so nice to mix with other bloggers and chat about "blogger" things. This is the lovely Em and Meg  (go follow if you don't already! They have AMAZING blogs!)

Overall It was a really fun night and it has changed my mind about NEXT. I will be going in and looking at their makeup/home scents over the next few weeks!


All the Links to all next Beauty Products!-



Just Pink perfume - http://www.next.co.uk/x50392s3  




3 comments:

  1. OMG I was staring at you three (probably scaring you all lol) thinking I'm sure I follow them, I'm sure I recognise them and it was you after all that.
    Are you going to any of the events tomorrow? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should have come up and said hi!! No i'm not but I'm sure I'll see you around soon hun xxx

      Delete
  2. I have the Milan candle! Couldn't resist when I saw it in store as my sons called Milan :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies