Monday, 22 October 2012

Favourite Highlighters

So I think highlighters are my new favourite thing. They just make your skin look so glowy and healthy. Although I like dewy skin in summer I think its equally important in winter as you don't want to look pale and "dead"

So I've narrowed it down to my top 3. First is Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel which is a liquid highlighter, this is more of a bronzy highlighter. Its beautiful when you've got a tan but also adds just the right amount of colour in the winter.
Next is the well known and loved MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft and Gentle". This is my most recent purchased and since i brought it I wear it nearly every day. Its the perfect natural highlighter that looks really natural and is just so easy to throw on.
Last is the MAC Lustre Drops in "Pink Rebel". I like this to add just a drop or two to my foundation. It really enhances your skin when your having a dull skin day and your skin just doesn't look its normal self.
(From left to right) Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft and Gentle", MAC Lustre Drops in "Pink Rebel"


Whats your favourite highlighters/ which other ones should I try!?

5 comments:

  1. Mineralize skinfinish is the bestttt! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want a new highlighter don't know if I want a powder one or a cream one though! Soft and Gentle looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought soft n gentle the other day, and I've loved it so far!
    EJButcher
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I don't use highlighters enough. I'm thinking of getting a new one. Thanks for this post, it's given me a few good options to keep in mind:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soft and gentle is def my go to highlighter of choice! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies