Thursday, 20 September 2012

Tag: How Much is Your Face Worth?

Way to much....


Clinique Moisture surge foundation - £22
Laura Mercier mineral foundation- £31
NARS Laguna bronzer- £25
Mac Soft and Gentle highlighter- £21.50
Mac Fix+ - £13.50
Chanel Eyeshadow in 51 Mahogany - £22
L'Oreal telescopic mascara - £10.99
Bourjois Khol & Contour in "13 Brun & Caramel" - £5.49

Which  makes a grand total of............ £151.48

I am shocked actually! To think that only 8 products adds up to that much!! I hate to see how much I've spent on all my makeup!

How much is your face worth?

Tasha


2 comments:

  1. I love the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder too, it's so lovely! :)

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh how I want to try MAC fix+ :D it seems so great!
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies