Tuesday, 26 June 2012

St. Moriz fake tan




This by far is my favourite fake tan EVER. I'm embarrassed to admit I'm a fake tan junkie, I love the stuff! Over the years I have tried many different fake tans varying in prices some not making a difference to my colour some making me look like a Umpa Lompa (if you don't know what that is, google it!) I do still try other fake tans but I always have a bottle of this and always end up going back to it. Currently I am sitting here neon orange after trying "Garnier No Streaks Self Tan Mousse" (there will be a review coming up and it won't be a happy one!!)




St Moriz is not only my favourite but the cheapest! I buy mine from amazon at around £4 per bottle. The fake tan itself has a green hint so you don't get that orange look, instead you look like you've just come back from a luxurious holiday and are sunkissed and tanned.

A bottle normally lasts me about 7 "tanning sessions" and that includes my legs, arms, tummy, chest area (or decolletage if your posh) and back. If i were to say a negative point about this is it's not very moisturising, it can leave your skin feeling a bit dry but I moisturise everyday to get rid of this and it works a treat!

Let me know what your favourite fake tan is?

And if anyone is interested in seeing a "fake tan Prep and Aftercare" post?

4 comments:

  1. I lovee fake tan and have been reviewing a few on my blog! i recently ordered this st moriz one and the dark lotion and I'm looking forward to trying them out! Just a heads up, they're on sale on Fragrance Direct for just over £2 a bottle so deffo head there! such bargains!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a prep and aftercare post to prevent streaking etc. would be so helpful :) also possibly a before and after? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this tan too! I get mine in Primark!
    Lovely blog! now following,
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an impressive blog :-) New follower from http://sunniewrites.blogspot.com , would love if you follow me back <3 <3 <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies