Saturday, 9 June 2012

Me, Me, Me Dew Pots - Hollow Haze


Ok so this was something I hadn't really heard about before. Until Gossmakeupartist mentioned it in a haul and I obviously HAD to have it after that? right....


I'm actually pretty impressed with this, I picked this up when it was 3 for 2 in Superdrug so it worked out quite cheap. I hadn't really heard that much about Me, Me, Me products, they are on the pricey side for 'drugstore' makeup but from what I've tried from them they are totally worth it!


Firstly I think the packaging is actually really pretty and good quality. The product itself is a stunning whitey champagney colour. It is my favourite new base, I set it with powder eyeshadow but it doesn't budge a single bit. 
I have worn it on its own as a 'natural summer look' with just a bit of tinted moisturiser and mascara and it looked stunning. However it does crease a little bit if you don't set.


Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with this product and I will be looking into the others!

Is there any else I should be trying from Me,Me, Me?


4 comments:

  1. I really want to try one of these in the shade Willow Whisper :) I've heard loads of great things about MeMeMe box blushers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog with a lot of inspiration in, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice when you get pleasantly surprised with a product. And I have to say it looks really nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review! I'm looking into getting these dew pots but couldn't decide on which colour.

    Am now a follower :)

    Love Tx

    www.awhimsyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies