Monday, 28 May 2012

Revlon Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake






I'm a bit late with this post but I thought I would do it anyway. This is my second Lip Butter, I did a review on my other one in Lolipop! (link here.)

As I mentioned in my last post I thought these were over-rated a lot but I do still like them!

I won't go on and on because this is probably the 10,000th post on this lip butter.

This colour is a very summery colour, you can throw it on with anything and its beautiful. Its very subtle but just gives a nice flush of pink.

Obviously the 'butter' part makes them very moisturising and this gives them a very glossy finish.


Should I try any other colours?

8 comments:

  1. looks lovely :) i really want to try creme brulee!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is such a beautiful colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love the colour of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lippie looks lovely on you! You should definitely try out creme brûlée from the lip butter collection, it's a lovely nude lipstick! :)

    Check out my blog
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love lip butter :)

    check out our blog

    http://www.janewithlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lipbutters! I constantly use mine in tutti frutti and sweet tart :)
    this is lovely colour too!
    Lovely blog, new follower :)
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies