Monday, 2 April 2012

L'oreal Caresse Sheer Lipstick in Cheeky Magenta


 Firstly I really love the packaging of these new Loreal lipsticks! 
Although Loreal is on the higher end of the drug store they looks very high end.
Its very sturdy and the lid is very secure so its not going to come off in your bag.

 There are 12 shades to this new collection, however my boots seemed to have only 4 or 5.
While swatching them in boots I found this to be the most pigmented, 
Its a bright pink with a lot of blue undertones.
I would describe it as a bit like MAC snob, but with a lot more blue undertones and a glossy finish
.... they arn't really that a like other than the shade of pink. haha


These are the same idea as the Revlon Lip butters, half way in between a lipstick and a balm.
However I feel that these have a bit more pigmentation and are more of a lipstick rather than a balm.
I really love these however they really do not last very long on the lips, 
I'd say a hour if you're not doing anything but the second you drink or eat it will no longer be there.
(which is a bummer)


Overall I really like these new 'lip butters' and will certainly be picking up some more and I'll let you know how I get along with the other colours.


Have you tried any of the L'oreal Caresse Sheer Lipsticks?



6 comments:

  1. They look very nice :) They shade you picked is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this colour,might have to pick it up myself!

    check out my blog if you have the time
    www.lipslikesugaredkisses.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo love the color! so pretty!!! cute blog, new follower!

    im having a fabulous giveaway, you should check it out!

    xo Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very inspiring posts and blog! We share the same passion so let's follow each other!:)
    Please take a look at my blog and let me know if you wanna be fashion friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog, Absolutely love it! x

    please visit and follow! x
    http://zoeelizabethmaxwell.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies