Saturday, 24 March 2012

Mini Topshop lipstick haul



 So I am officially obsessed with Topshop makeup, and there is only one person I can blame for it. Zoella. She has been raving about Topshop makeup for a while now and now I can't stop buying it!

I desperately need some new clothes, so I went into Topshop planning to buy some, came out with no clothes but instead 3 lipsticks. The lipsticks are £8 so who can resist that?! I really think that the quality is the same standard as MAC lipsticks, and your saving a fiver on each lipstick so that's good for my bank balance!
I hadn't ever tried one of the Lipstick pencil thing before but I couldn't resist the colour! It is such a summer colour and this hot weather just makes me want summer now! However I have tried it on and it is a beautiful colour but its rather drying. It is fine if you wear a good lip balm before and after but its just not as nice as the normal Topshop lipsticks.

Lipstick in 'innocent' - £8
Lipstick in 'Nevada' - £8
Lipstick pencil in 'Coy' - £7


Let me know what I should pick up next from the Topshop makeup range? Whats your favourite?


x

8 comments:

  1. These all look so gorgeous, I want them all :D I'm liking Sunbeam highlighter at the minute and Head Over Heels Blush is pretty :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the lipstick pencil! Have heard lots of good things about their cream blushes too. Have you tried any? Really want to get the "Neon Rose" one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their lipsticks too. Along with their nail varnishes because all the colours are so unique, and the topshop highlighter sticks! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to try the Coy stick!

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick give away, you could win a Mac lipstick in the colour of your choice :o)I would love for you to enter

    Check it out:

    http://lolas-lounge.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Give%20Away

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to try the lip pencil and the lipstick in innocent, they look gorgeous!
    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours!

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot of people rave about topshop makeup, but i've not managed to get my hands on any yet.

    I love the colour of the lipstick pencil. I'm now on a mission to find some.

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies