Sunday, 12 February 2012

Paul Smith Rose - Review


This perfume was my first ever perfume that I owned,
So when I saw it on Amazon I couldn't resist owning it again.


It came in a really cute bag


The bottles really simple yet sophisticated,
I brought the largest size, 100ml.


The smell, is obviously, roses. 
Its very floral. Its not sweet at all. 

This is how it is described on the Paul Smith website,

"The Paul Smith Rose is a potently fragrant, cochineal pink 

bloom, with a tight peony centre and full outer centre."

(I have no idea what that means....)



Overall, I really like this perfume and would defiantly recommend
it to anyone who likes floral perfumes.





2 comments:

  1. looks good and I totally love the packaging!

    take a little peak at my blog<3

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little pouch that comes with it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies