Monday, 27 February 2012

Liz Earle - Foot spritzer

Sorry everyone! Long time no speak!
I have been so busy this past week and just haven't had a second to do a post, my question to other bloggers. How do you do A-levels and manage to keep up with posts!?
Anyway, back to the point.


This is a light spray that is scented with the usual 'liz earle herby smell'
It sprays and feels very cold on your feet, I love this feeling.


This product is my favourite thing EVER when you've come in from a night out
wearing killer heals and your pretty sure your feet might
fall off, spray this and oh..my..god. Your feet will die and go
to heaven.

I would say that this product doesn't really make any difference apart from 
just making your feet feel amazing after they have been squashed by painful shoes.

I would 100% buy this again!




3 comments:

  1. I love my body shop foot spray! I will have to try this one :)
    xo Emilie
    http://www.hungrydelights.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good foot spray. this one sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post :) I have tagged you in a post, you can check out my blog for details,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies