Friday, 17 February 2012

Liz Earle Foot Moisturiser


This is the moisturiser that followers the scrub I posted about last time.



Its a long tube with a pump, I find it quite awkward to get some product out, 
you have to do a strange squeeze and pump motion.


I use about 3-4 pumps per foot,
Its got a very thick consistency which is really nice as obviously your feet
do get dry,


It contains yummy ingredients which leave you skin feeling 
so soft and create that well know scent. (Avocado, wheatgerm oils and shea butter with essential oils
Peppermint, Rosemary, Patchoili and Eucalyptus)

Using this after the scrub leaves your feet feeling SO soft.

I would recommend this to everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely. I have really dry feet, so this could do great for me(: Thanks for the post!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies