Saturday, 18 February 2012

Estee Lauder Vanilla Truffle


I featured this in a favourites post a while ago.
The packaging of this is so b-e-a-utiful





The colour is a nude but contains just the right amount of pink so it doesn't make you look like
your dead.

The formulation isn't glossy but its very creamy and moisturising.

I found it didn't last very long on my lips though which is a bummer but 
its a easily lipstick to reapply.




I really want to get some more Estee Lauder lipsticks but they are 

Can anyone recommend other colours?

16 comments:

  1. I want to try this but it really is a bit expensive!

    Project Rattlebag

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is expensive! Treat yourself! this is my only lipstick from them, don't think I could afford any more x

      Delete
  2. This is perfect, i adore the colour! I love the packaging on this too! But £18.50 is pretty pricey!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather expensive! but totally worth it :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the shade, wish I had a reason to treat myself to buy it! :)

    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well just buy it for yourself anyway! x

      Delete
  4. This is one of my all time faves! Perfect on a night out with a smokey eye! Lovely post :)

    Abbi xx
    http://abbitants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo yes ! looks stunning on a night out! x

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any lipsticks from Estee Lauder before. Love the look of this shade though. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely try them! or the YSL lipsticks I would highly recommend if you are looking to treat yourself x

      Delete
  6. great lipstick!

    XXX,

    wiebkembg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like such a gorge colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shade!I just just round out Estee Lauder test on animals :o( x
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really?! they seem like such a nice brand though! naughty Estee Lauder!

      Delete

Leave your comments here lovelies