Thursday, 16 February 2012

Clinique Superbalanced powder



I have tried many setting powders and this one has been my favourite for a long time now.
(I'm not a fan at all of the MAC powders)



It gives your face a little extra coverage but not very much, its perfect to wear on top of 
your daily foundation.


This powder makes my foundation last ALL day, and I have oily skin. 
However I do think that this powder could be used if you had dry skin as its not drying at all.


The packaging is really cute but it gets dirty very quickly. 
I've had this powder for about 6 months now, I use it every single day and I still
haven't ran out of it.

Its quite expensive but it has lasted me such a long time, I will 100% buy this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here lovelies