Sunday, 15 January 2012

Neutral MAC eyeshadow palette

I love collecting eye shadows and this palette is my baby. 


Shroom, All that glitters, Gleam, Honeylust, Woodwinked

Shroom, All that glitters, Gleam, Honeylust, Woodwinked

Safari (extremely old!), Mulch, Satin Taupe, Trax, Sable

Safari (extremely old!), Mulch, Satin Taupe, Trax, Sable


Night Manoeuvres (from a collection), Handwritten, Carbon

Night Manoeuvres (from a collection), Handwritten, Carbon

I feel that the pigmentation of MAC eye shadows can be amazing, however sometimes they can be EXTREMELY poor. I find this with Carbon especially, it is the worst black eye shadow ever. Also Night Manoeuvres (from a collection years ago) is the worst eye shadow EVER. The swatch is me rubbing my finger in it a lot! and it still doesn't show up.

My most used ones are probably the second line, I really like the shimmery colours for day to day usage.  

I still have 2 places left in this palette, which neutrals would you recommend?

9 comments:

  1. I want to start building up a MAC pro palette (i dont own any eyeshadows yet) and all these colours in this palette are the perfect ones for me!
    After this post I have four eyeshadows I really want-All that glitters, woodwinked (wanted this for ages!), handwritten and sable!
    I dont live anywhere near a MAC counter, and I dont like ordering makeup online so next time im in London I will snap those four up!! haha!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some MAC eyeshadows - Satin Taupe looks really lovely :) Very jealous of your palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your palette, Im building mine at the mo, takes ages though as there quite expensive. You seem to have similar colours to what I would chose. Have you ever tried Nylon or Patina? There lovely and would fit in with the rest of your palette
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply adore MAC eyeshadows!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love your palette collection! (: mulch and trax seems such a nice colour (:

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your blog via #bbloggers chat - it's fab! I love Benefit Dandelion, and nudes and browns are my go-to shadow colours too!

    Follower no. 128 on GFC - I hope you'll want to follow me back - halfway to 100 giveaway to come tonight!

    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous eyeshadows... I'm currently filling up my palette! Half way there, some of eyeshadows you have in your palette are ones I could see myself wearing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for MAC... love the eyeshadows :)

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing other peoples MAC Palettes <3 im a natural shade girl myself :) really love the look of dandilion as well! I have coralista but urs look nice and dusky pink :D xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies