Tuesday, 31 January 2012

MUA lipstick shade 4 - review


I couldn't resist another pink lipstick and for £1 I couldn't really go wrong.



The packaging of is the same as all the MUA products, glossy black.
Its nothing special but it does the job.
I also noticed from reading another person's blog (or I would never have found this out) that in the lid is actually a small sample of the actual lipstick to show what colour it is.



Shade 4 in the stick is very bright barbie pink but applies a subtle glossy pink.



The formulation of shade 4 is pretty nice actually, it glides on really easily.
It hasn't got much pigmentation but I know this isn't the case for all there lipsticks.
It doesn't stay on the lips for very long but for 1 quid it's defiantly worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I have never actually tried MUA but for a pound its worth a shot!

    followme<3
    project-rattlebag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried MUA's lipsticks but this looks really nice on!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color! Totally something I would wear =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not know about the small sample on the bottom and I have a feww and love these lipsticks! so glad i read that lol :) xx

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies