Friday, 20 January 2012

Lipstick of the day - Maybelline Pink Punch

















This lipsticks defiantly different from my usual nude. Its very bright but I've actually been loving it recently.  I got it in the summer so I don't know if its still for sale but its really pretty. I wore it just out for dinner with some of my friends and it just made my outfit less casual which was really nice. 


Hope you have had a good week. Let me know if you would like me to do 'lipstick of the day' not every day but when ever I wear it.


x

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely shade! Looks more reddish than pink which I love. I've just done a review today also on Revlons lipstick. Great review:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this colour is so pretty, I want!
    Love your blog, I'm a new follower :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour! it really suits you too. I definitely need to try one of their lipsticks! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies