Monday, 2 January 2012

FAVOURITE 2011 PRODUCTS - PART 2


EYES



Eyes are literally my favourite thing ever! Im so obsessed with buying eyeshadows. I'd call it an addiction. Obviously in here is the famous Naked Palette, everyone knows about it. A nother eye shadow palette that I love is the MUA heaven and earth palette, this is a cheaper great alternative to the Naked Palette. I have done a full review on this palette. I narrowed my MAC eye shadows down to 4 (it was hard) and my favourite 4 are 'all that glitters' 'mulch' 'satin taupe' and 'handwritten.' These are my most used eye shadows. I wouldn't say I have a favourite eye shadow primer, everyone I've used I've liked and its done the job, previous ones I've liked are NARS, Laura Mercier, Urban Decay but currently I'm using the Estee Lauder double wear. I wear gel eye liner almost every time I wear eye liner and my favourite one is Clinique Gel liner, although I have previously liked MAC - they are both fab. My most used pencil liner is MAC coffee, this is just great for a brown smokey eye. Favourite mascara has to be the YSL shocking. Its amazing, end off.

Lips


I had to remember while doing this that the year hasn't been cold the whole time, I had to think about what I wore in summer. The lipstick I lived in during summer is Jemma Kidd 04 Hibiscus, this looked so pretty with just very natural makeup and added a pop to colour. My other Jemma kidd lipstick that I wear probably at least 90% of the time I want to wear a nude is 01 Bridgetown. Its A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I'm a complete sucker for packaging but the Jemma Kidd packaging is to die for. Its just so pretty and I love clicking it open and closed - if you've seen them you'll know what I'm talking about, if not you'll think I've gone mental. Last lipstick is another nude, its the well known Beehive by no17. I love using this lipstick as its so moisturising but also its SO cheap, I always feel bad using a expensive product but this is like £4 or something and I am constantly applying it.

Hair 

This is the Kerastase oil. I makes your hair so soft and silky but doesn't weight it down. I use this every time I was it just before I let it dry and once a week I use about 3 pumps and leave it in my hair before a shower and then wash it out as a conditioning treatment. Honestly my hair has never been in better condition.

Perfume

I'm not really into perfumes, but one I wore nearly every day in summer is the DIESEL fuel for life. Now I can't promise your like this as some of my friends hate this with a passion (apparently it smells like a granny mixed with sugar.) But personally I love it. I don't really know what else to say... just go smell it!



This is the end of my 2011 beauty favourites. Would love to know what your H.G product has been this year?


x

8 comments:

  1. Love the eyes and lips ! Currently looking for the perfect lipstick!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got the kerastase oil recently and its amazing! makes my hair so soft and smells divine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really want to get the MUA palette - heard so many great reviews and i just can't justify getting the urban decay one!
    Fashion Junkie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I'm a new follower :)

    Amy x
    http://the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I love my NAKED palette for everyday smokey eyes, I'm really looking forward to getting the NAKED2. I do like Kerastase products but never actually tried this oil, I may try it now though. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the Kerastase oil, but the price puts me off. Is it really that good? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Leanee Marie - Its pricey but i've had this bottle for about 6 months now, you need the SMALLEST amount and it lasts forever! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also obsessed with the naked pallete :)


    http://quiet-contrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies