Saturday, 14 January 2012

Blush collection

As I've mentioned before Blush isn't my favourite make up item however recently I've really started getting into it! I have I feel enough blush for me, especially as I don't wear it everyday. My favourite make of blush is MAC....or maybe NARS (if they weren't so expensive)

 Melba is my new go to blush, it just looks so natural. Its an all time favourite for lots of people I feel. I didn't know if I could include Harmony as I don't think anyone would use it as a blush but it is technically a 'blush.' The first MAC blush I ever owned was Ladyblush. Its a cream blush and its just so pweetty. I'd say its an evening blush as its not the most natural colour.


 This is the rest of my 'collection.' Its a mixture of brands from high end NARS and benefit to Natural collection and NYC. I love NARS torrid, its SO pigmented! and its just so beautiful. Natural collection Peach Melba used to be my favourite go to blush and I still love it but MAC Melba has taken over.


I really want to try more blushes, which ones would your recommend and have you tried any of these?


x

8 comments:

  1. MUA Shade 5, very similar to NARS Orgasm! The Accessorize merged blushers are lovely too!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will defiantly have to try out the MUA shade :) x

      Delete
  2. I have just recently got the Benefit dandelion and I love it so far, especially for my pale skin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really pretty! Mines all smashed though :( might have to get a new one x

      Delete
  3. ooo i love blush!! I would recommend - mac 'honour' 'well dressed' pinch O peach' 'peaches' and the elf £1.50 blushes are really good!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Benefit Blushes, and I really want to try some Nars ones, Orgasm is top of my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sleek Flamingo & Mac Ladyblush!

    Id also recommend Benefit Bella Bamba, its a bit pricey but its one of my favourites!
    Also, the MUA blush in shade 2 is really nice!
    Natalie
    x

    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies