Sunday, 8 January 2012

Back to Mac - Pervette

I love MAC lipstick's but they are just so expensive so I normally only get them with back to MAC. 
This time I picked up a lipstick i haven't heard very much about but I think its really pretty. Its the perfect everyday pink.



This lipstick is a glaze and is very moisturising. Its a light pink with a lot of silver frosty glitter in it. I have been wearing it non stop. The staying power on this lipstick is pretty good actually, I found I didn't have to top up as much as I normally do with other MAC lipsticks.


Have any of you tried this lipstick?

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color! I love all the shimmer in it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh this is lovely I have been looking for a colour like this. What is back to Mac?

    x

    http://tidingsmagpies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from twitter on the #bbloggers converstation on twitter and thought I would take a look! I really love your blog and I followed you and I would love it if you would take a quick peek at mine, I'm relatively new to all of this so every single follower helps and means so much to me!
    xxx

    islaay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laura - back to mac is when you have 6 empty mac containers (eyeshadows, cleansers etc) you take them to a MAC store and they recycle them and in return you get any free lipstick you like , its amazing!

    @Islay - I will take a look at your blog hunny x


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i havent tried this before but i really like the shade. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MAC lipsticks - especially that cocoa butter smell! But I know what you mean about the price! I only started collecting mac recently and I'm just about to do my first back to MAC - so excited!
    The shade you chose is gorge hun!
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent tried this, but it looks gorgeus!


    Check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you on them being so expensive, expecially as i am a student! it doesnt help! But they are gorgeous.. Nope i have never tried this one, it does look lovely though! You have a really great blog :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.com/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies