Thursday, 29 December 2011

What's in my make-up bag?





Sigma Foundation Brush, Angled Contour, Shadow Brush, Eye Liner. MAC 224
and a random No7 Powder Brush.

Estee Lauder double wear eyeshadow base, Clinique gel eyeliner in "true black", NYX jumbo eye pencil in "Milk." MAC "All that Glitters" "Mulch" "Satin Taupe" & "Handwriten"

Garnier BB cream, Bourjois healthy mix serum, NARS Albatross, Clinique powder, MAC Melba, Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel, Bobbi Brown blemish cover stick

No17 "Beehive", Jemma Kidd "Bridgetown", Estee Lauder "Vanilla Truffle"

No17 "Beehive", Jemma Kidd "Bridgetown", Estee Lauder "Vanilla Truffle"
Theres a theme. I like my nudes.



My makeup bag I got about a year ago. I know its expensive but I always brought makeup bags and thought if I just buy a nice one i'll save myself money and it worked! I haven't brought another makeup bag since! Its bloody huge though, it can fit all this and still more if I needed it. This is the makeup I wear pretty much every day, its very simple and nude. 


Hope you enjoyed this post!

8 comments:

  1. Love the make up bag, it's so cute! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo what do you think of the Boujous foundation, I've just bought it as u needed a foundation an this was on offer? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah- I love it, however i think it might break me out. Its got a very strong perfume smell! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i need this make up bag to match my marc by marc handbag and purse hehe but already got far too many make up bags! lovely this post, gonna try and do my own in the new year :)

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your make up bag!! love it <3 is the garnier bb any good?x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hayley- defiantly need to get the make up bag then!

    @Jess- I personally LOVE it, but other people don't. Its like Marmite I guess :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup bag is so cute! You chose some pretty great products! I'm working on getting mine up today!

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty make up collection. I'm so tempted to buy some Sigma brushes, they are just too expensive and I know I'd end up wanting them all lol. Your blog is really lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies