Sunday, 4 December 2011

MUA - HEAVEN AND EARTH PALETTE

I know i'm a bit late to jump on this bandwagon but I brought this palette about a week ago from Superdrug. I had heard so much about it and everyone was loving it. I think I didn't buy it because I don't really need any more eye shadow's however I just couldn't stop myself any longer. 12 eye shadows for £4! this is complete bargain ! 




The quality of these eye shadows are amazing! They are soft and smooth with brilliant pigmentation. The pallette has a mixture of frosty, shimmery and glittery eyeshadows.


Top Row



Bottom Row
For those who have been 'uuuming' and 'eering' about spending all that money on the Urban Decay Naked Palette this is a great alternative. The colour ranges from rich dark chocolate, gold, and copper brown to more daytime colours such as taupes and champagne pinks. This palette also contains 3 highlighters! 


The MUA Pro range is available at Superdrug in (some) stores and online. Palettes are priced from £4 each.

2 comments:

  1. Great review lovely, I should be sorting out the guest blogging on my blog atm, just been so busy! :) I'll keep you in mind! :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and i love it! Its so great for every day use, and the price is always a winner :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies