Friday, 30 December 2011

FAVOURITE 2011 PRODUCTS - PART 1 (FACE)


  Garnier BB cream is my go to foundation. I wear it every day for college. It really helps my skin and is natural enough to make it look like your not wearing make up. The foundation I use if i'm going out in the day time or evening is bourjois healthy mix serum. It gives good coverage without looking cakey. The powder I set my make up with EVERYDAY is clinique powder. I have tried other powders but by far this is my favourite. If im going out and making an effort I use Clarins Beauty Flash Balm before I put my make up on, this is beautiful, it makes your skin naturally glow. I also spray my face with fix + after i finish my foundation routine, this stops it from looking cakey.


I'm not really into concealers but if I do use one I use the Laura Mercier undercover Pot. I use this on any blemishes I have or if I want more coverage on my cheeks.


I love highlighters. These two have been my favourites for the whole year. Its the well known high beam by benefit, this is anctually my second bottle. You can also mix this in with your foundation if you want a glow, I did this a lot in summer. My favourite powder highlighter is albatross by NARS. Its got quite a lot of gold in it so if you prefer a pink highlighter then this might not be the right one for you


The blushes I reach for the most arn't really light pink ones, there more the deep ones. My favourite powder blush is Torrid by NARS, this is a deap coral colour with some shimmer in it, but not to much! I personally prefer powder blushes of cream as I find cream can sometimes just slide of your face but this is one I've been reaching for alot during the colder months. Its Ladyblush by MAC. Its the same sort of colour than Torrid just without the shimmer.

 Last but not least, my bronzer. This is very popular bronzer and I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of it. I got this at the beginning of the year and have been using it most days. Its mind blowingly expensive but its defiantly worth it! I love it.

Part 2 will be coming soon with more products.


 Hope you all had a wonderful year!


9 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I really want to try the BB cream!

    http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want the Chanel bronzer, I just can't bring myself to buy it! Love that Nars blush too, it's one of my favourites :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just awarded your blog :) http://tinkstales-tinkerbelldani.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-am-giving-out-some-awards-did-i-award.html xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute blog! :) I actually just bought High Beam on Boxing Day and I'm actually really loving it :D but I kind of wish I'd gotten Watt's Up which is their new one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Nars Blussher looks so similar to the Orgasm shade they do which I love so much. I love dark pinky shimmery shades for blushers, my Nars one just cracked this week and I am so sad :(
    I retweeted your tweet on Twitter honey, good luck for the new year and I hope all your dreams come true :)
    xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're the first Garnier BB Cream fan I've seen, haha :) Those blushes are such gorgeous colours - I've wanted to try a Nars blush for ages!
    Love your blog and will be subscribing as soon as I post this :) Have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Chanel bronzer is definetly an investment , but it's 100% worth it , I use it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been wanting to try the garnier bb cream for a couple of weeks now. Great post may have to go purchase it in the week:)
    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies