Sunday, 18 December 2011

Christmas Nails!


As I said in my last post, I'm obsessed with GLITTER! I've been wearing this nail combo for a couple of weeks now and I will never get bored of it.
I'm wearing Barry M's "Bright Purple" with Rimmel "Disco Ball" over the top. (OPI "Start to Finish" I use as my base coat)

Although glittery nail polish's are a PAIN to get off they do have on advantage, they never chip! I've had this nail look on for about a week now and its got no chipping just a bit of wearing but nothing noticeable. I started off with 2 coats of the Rimmel glitter over the top and though out the week I have topped up. When these photos were taken I have about 3-4 coats on.
The thing I love most about this nail look is, if you hate purple, wear it with blue? The week before last i wore the exact same thing but with Barry M "turquoise" and it looks just as fab! I might change it soon with a different colour? Any recommendations?



Whats your favourite Christmas nails?


x

11 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty, I love it. I really want to try out this combination too :) Have to check Ebay and see if I can find these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh this looks gorgeous! So festive! <3


    http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this glittery look. its so christmassy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those nails are mesmerizing!

    www.inspirationbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super nice nail art! love the sparkly touch, it makes them so christmassy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty & girlie & great for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous! im obsessed with glitter nails at the moment too, very festive!

    Now following you :)

    Hayley x

    www.onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love this <3 So christmasssy !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a cute blog! Just started following =) Would love if you checked mine out and followed if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! I have a similar glitter topcoat to Disco Ball - it looks absolutely amazing over a deep purple or dark blue :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies