Monday, 19 December 2011

Christmas Eyes!

To continue with the Christmas glittery theme i thought I'd share with you a look I wore out last night at a Christmas Party. ( Well it was a party...and its Christmas... so I'm going to call it a Christmas party?)

Anyway! There are two star products in this look. I got quite a while ago benefit Farenheit fab and loved it but never reached for it. its just so glittery for everyday use and then i forgot about it! I have never seen a cream product to have so much glitter in! I started with this all over my lid.

I then packed on Honeylust over the top and Mulch in the crease (both from MAC)
I then lined my eye with Clinique gel eyeliner in the waterline and with a small flick on top.

To finish the eyes i put lashings of mascara on and used a small brush to place snowflake by bare minerals in the inner eye.
(the eye is alot more glittery than it looks. Camera didn't pick it up to well)


For those who are interested on my face I wore:

- Bourjois Heathly Mix Serum.
- Sleek contour kit
-NARS Torrid
-Channel liquid highlighter


Whats your favourite Christmas eye shadow??

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty!
    You have lovely eyes! :)

    http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous eye make up! Looks very festive :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have always wanted mulch by mac and now i want it even more! dammit! lol

    lovely eyes

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Love these colours together. ^_^

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous eye make up! its so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors look gorgeous on you! Love it!

    I just selected you to receive the Kreativ Blogger award!:)

    http://glitterglossandglaze.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-first-award-kreative-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies