Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Anyone have $510 spare?

It's love.
Sigma recently released there 18k gold collection, when i saw it I was drawn in. THEN I see that they have released a complete brush kit.




This kit has 29 of Sigma's best selling brushes and comes with a very handy travel bag.


...However it is rather pricey, at $510 (which is around £320) that's rather a lot to be spending on make-up brushes. Although it would probably come to £900 if you brought 29 MAC brushes, so it defiantly is a bargain! If I had endless money this is defiantly something I would want! Who know, maybe someone out there is very lucky and will be getting this for Christmas? Anyone asked for it?

Maybe in my next life...

4 comments:

  1. I've got the regular complete kit for Christmas, think that willl do me for now lol! I probably wouldn't know what to do with half of them!! Pretty tho. =p

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! :) so I have nominated you for versatile blogger award :)xxxxxxxxxx

    http://ilovekukee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. He He, that set is so pretty. I've got a set made up of all brands but the regular sigma set is more likely to be in my price range for now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh goshhh! How TEMPTING is this?! I really desperately want/need makeup brushes ha-ha dammit :p

    Gorgeous blog honey :) following you now

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here lovelies